Friday, March 21, 2014

Wooden Cross Jewelry Hanger


 I made this wooden cross for my daughter for her jewelry at college.  She collects crosses and I thought this would be a nice addition to her collection.
She wants to have a wall in her home someday that is covered in artistic crosses.  I too love the idea.

 I bought the cross at Hobby Lobby when they were 50% off.  I sprayed painted it the turquoise color.
The knobs and hooks were 50% off too.  I simply drilled holes where I wanted to place them and inserted screws to adhere them to the cross.  We added a hook on the back to hang.
Here is picture with her jewelry added.


I hope this encourages you to make a jewelry holder.
This would make a lovely Easter gift!

Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.