Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Donations




My Mom is the State Regent of Arkansas for the DAR.  I made a bunch of scarves to donate for raising money for projects.  
She asked me to just put ASDAR on them, but I wanted to make them a little fancier.  
ASDAR could stand for Arizona too.
I added the State embroidery and I think it really helped pop the design.  The ladies needed scarves to wear when they are standing outside waiting for soldiers to be returned and also to wear at
 graveside events.

One of their projects is finding unmarked graves and marking them.
I feel this was a great project to support.

Are you or anyone in your family interested in genealogy? 
I am a member of Pioneers and Colonial Danes as well.

Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.