Monday, March 31, 2014

Girls Dress


This dress is for my grand daughter and was so much fun to make.

The fabric I used is from Michael Miller.  I made a self-covered button and put in the middle of gathered fabric for the embellishment.

In this picture you can see closeup of the button/flower.
The gathering on the shoulders is sweet also.


On the back I used two self covered buttons with the large loops included in pattern.


The buttons on the bodice can be moved closer to the edge or farther for different sizes as she grows.

The band on the bottom is double, so I will be able to let the length out as she gets taller.  She is already 4 years old!
I believe I'll be coming up with more fabric combinations for this one! :)


Jodie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.