Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A little before and soon after

I am beginning to work on some before and after projects.  
Obsessing over different things does keep me busy!
I have chosen to sand and paint my "Honey's" luggage stand.
My grandmother (I'm 50) that might give you an idea how old she would be now.
She had my mother is her early 30's.  Mom was her only child.  
So the stand has been around awhile.


I have sanded and begun to prime.  I haven't decided yet what color I will paint.

I have bought two ribbons which I will post as soon as I get pictures.  
I have to decide which to use.  I would love for you all to help me.

This next picture is an old wooden table in my daughters back yard.
 I am sanding and filling in cracks with wood filler.  I will be lucky if this one turns out good.
I want her to be able to use it on her front porch.


The house is white with black shutters and a red door.  I recently bought her a chair
that is yellow for her front porch and a yellow pot.  I am not sure what color of this table will be.
You could help me there too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.