Thursday, July 21, 2011

My First Quilt sorta

Yea! I have finished my first quilted (sorta) project.
It is a Amy Butler (free pattern) and of course I used the same fabric.
I have two more of these to make with different fabric.
I am giving them away a wedding presents.


 I am showing my binded edges and mitered corners because they have been intimidating me the most!


I was so excited when I finished last night.  I didn't even roll the fabric with my sticky tape to clean
from being in sewing room.  The cotton/poly thread made so much fuzz.
I suppose this is normal.  Would love to know if it is not.


I've made napkins and making holder which I will photo for next post.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

~Buttons~ 
{my grandmother name}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.