Thursday, November 28, 2013

Bag


I am planning on helping my sewing student make this bag, which is the Abby Bag from V and Company.  My example has double the size loops and I added a pocket on the inside.  I just can't get by with a tote that doesn't have a pocket.


It is reversible and is as cute on opposite side as regular.  
Since I am a seamstress I fell in love with the Moda ruler fabric.  The line is Potluck.
I picked out of my stash the mustache print because I thought they looked cute together.

The mustache's look okay going up or down so the directional fabric worked out okay.  This makes a pretty large tote.  I will next time use some iron on fleece to make it a little more stable.
The pattern called for light weight interfacing.  I think a little heavier would be more appropriate.

All and all, the pattern was easy and I love the look of the fabrics together.  I was going to give it to my daughter, but she is not into the mustache thing.  So lucky for me, I get to keep it!

Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.