Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wedding Gift Idea

Need an idea for a great wedding gift?
I embroidered 16 napkins for a friend to give to her sister-in-law for her wedding present.


We debated on monogram or single initial.  We think this turned out beautiful.  The mint green matches the color in her formal dinner dishes.  She also has mint green casual dishes.
This napkin is a poly-cotton blend and washes well.


She will be giving the napkins today and she is so excited.  Her sister-in-law was just looking online this week for napkins.  She had forgotten to register any so this will be a pleasant surprise.

I think I want to buy some for myself and monogram me some now!

Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.