Saturday, December 28, 2013

Deer Cap with patch

My niece is a deer hunter with her father.  I ran across this deer cap, and I apologize because I bought it over 6 months ago and can't remember where I found it.  

I had been seeing the cute patches added to caps around on Pinterest and thought it would be a cute idea to do for her.
My machine doesn't have a hat hoop so I made a patch and glued with 6000 glue.


It is hard to see, but on the side the cap came with a deer already embroidered on it.
I went with bright yellow to keep it with the neon orange color.
Dark Brown was used for circle and lettering.

I think it is fun, now how much she wears it is another question!
It was fun to make.
I hope you all had fun making Christmas gifts.  I would love to see them.

Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.