Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sewing Studio

Today I thought I would share a work in progress.  I don't know about you all, but I am constantly rearranging and messing with the creative space.
At the start of Its Sew Jodie I shared with you all a picture of the outside of my new studio.


Here is the area in the front room where I embroidery and sew.  I also have picture of area where I cut out.  I often do that on the floor as well!  It all depends on the size of the piece I am working on.



The blue cover is over my 10 needle embroidery machine.  The black cover is over my BabyLock Ellisimo.  The two covers along the side are my serger and addition sewing machine Pfaff 2170.


Here you will see my cutting table which always has something on it.  I have to clean it off every time I start something new.
The robes are some embroidery projects I am currently working on for a bride and her maid of honor.

You will notice I collect a lot of sewing books.  They are stacked up on the right and in the cubbies.

I hope you all are having a great week sewing and creating!

Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.