Sunday, January 12, 2014

Tote Bags

I have a sewing student that comes to me on Thursday's. We have become such good friends, even with age gap of  23 years.  I love working with her because she is not afraid to try anything I propose to her and many are her own ideas!

I am bragging on her today because she just finished two tote bags. She did a wonderful job picking out fabric herself.  I think she has great taste.  Tell me what you think!




The pattern is from V & Co. And is called Abbey Bag.
I posted earlier my version done in Moda Potluck measuring tapes and Riley Blake black and white mustaches.

I would love to know if you all like this pattern as much as I do.  It is large enough to use as a great stylish market tote.

Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.