Friday, October 14, 2011

Witch Pumpkin

I got this idea browsing an advertisement in a magazine in the grocery store. Last week I was at Michaels and purchased a couple of pumpkins and thought I would try this out. Our three grandchildren will be here for Halloween weekend so I thought I better get started decorating. I haven't decorated much since my girls were much younger. They are now 23 and the other will be 20 in December. My Step-children are 35 and 33. They are the ones with the little ones.
This is a craft pumpkin I painted so it will have to remain inside. If weather permits I will put it out front. I think it is kinda fun and crafty. Are you painting pumpkins for Halloween? JodieT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.