Saturday, August 3, 2013

Upcycle

I bought a new machine recently at the Matha Pullem Market in Dallas.
It was shipped to me in this HUGE box.

My grandson loved it!  The handles on the box made for great peep holes.  My husband taped it up and made it into a Fort.  
Our house was built in the 60's so the box would only fit into the front door and not into any of the other door ways.

This picture is taken of it on top of the car, getting ready to be transported to his house by my husband.  They just live in next neighborhood about a mile away.

I told my grandson to get his Mom to spray paint the box and leave the black band with Ellisimo BabyLock on it so that could be the name of his fort.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.