Monday, September 9, 2013

T-Shirt Graduation Quilt

It seems like it took me 100 hours but I have completed and delivered my promised T-shirt quilt to my niece.


My niece won a scholarship to play college basketball so I thought a nice graduation present would be to make her a T-shirt quilt out of her high school team shirts.

I have to admit it did not get me addicted to quilting.  This is my first quilt and it was very time consuming.  I tend to like instant gratification.

I used light weight woven interfacing behind each square and applied it before cutting out my pieces.  These are 12 1/2" squares.
Some of the square are pieced together.
I used bias binding and stitched in the ditch for quilting.

I am pleased with it and am ready to move on to other projects.
She loves it, so that is a plus!

Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.