Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ironing Board for height


After working on quilt and curtains my neck was hurting so bad because I am too tall for my ironing board.

I decided to make myself one that was appropriate for my height.
This is a 2 X 4 board from Lowes that I covered with batting and then Insulbrite.  I staple gunned it around the bottom.  I then took deco weight fabric and covered that to make my cover. 

I love this new ironing station.  I secured it by using S screws in bottom and zip tied it to bars on top.  I got the 36" height table at the Container Store.  It is nice and stable.  

So long to back and neck aches from ironing!

Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.