Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pattern Weights


I have been using these weights for a long time and was getting jealous by seeing everyone on blogs and pintrest with cute pattern weights for they're sewing rooms. 
I decided it was time for me to do something to mine.  
The thought was sparked when I saw this washi tape at 
Office Depot.
I got back to my sewing room and started wrapping. 


Now I have my stash of washi tape wrapped washers to use in my sewing room.
I was too lazy to open up the center and didn't really see any point.  These are two washers glued together so they are easy to pic up.


I would love to see what you have done with pattern weights.  Do you have any cute ideas?

Jodie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and comments. Please leave any comments if you like or not. I am always willing to share more info if its needed.